Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Collections

[Pinned] Maps to Collection Items

If you have not seen this site yet, you should.It has maps for Investigations, Briefings, and Collections.They also have guides covering various aspects of the game.So its a great place to look while trying to collect those rare styles:dcuo.mmorpg...
Small ThunderBear 6y
ThunderBear16361Small ThunderBear 6y
Collections

Talent & Stats Calculator

Talent & Stats Calculator are very useful tools used to re-spec your character without the hazel of paying multiple times (remember you have to pay $500 to do the re-spec one time) or logging in your character!Hope you guys like it! :D Follow...
Small Thanantos 6y
Thanantos18949Small Thanantos 6y
Collections

DCUO Weapon and Passive Stats Guide

OK guys , here's some good info that I pulled from "Tentonhammer" site. If you have any questions about your weapons passive Stats here you can find them.DCUO Weapon and Passive Stats Guide"If you're looking to maximize your stats, you can save y...
Small Thanantos 6y
Thanantos39935Small Radar 6y
Collections

Weapons - Armor - Database

Hey all, I just ran into this cool database!! It’s not new; I just want it to make it more accessible for all of us. :D So if you’re looking for that specific weapon or the elusive style that’s keeping you from the 10 extra feat points for tha...
Small Thanantos 6y
Thanantos25440Small Bankshot 6y
Collections

Here is a little secret.

If you watch this video it shows you a place in Burnley that has some Gold Collections that will reappear every 60 seconds or so..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIBRJbchP0&feature=related
Small Mind Control 6y
Mind Control24942Small Bankshot 6y
Page 1